GRAMMAR AND FUNCTIONS1. My brother is ___ his twenties and goes to college in Arizona.
2. Tracy ___ short straight black hair and blue eyes.
3. Phil's nephew ___ 5 feet 8 and has a dark brown beard and mustache.
4. Has Martin ever _____ an appointment?
5. How many times have you lost your ____?
6. Have you ever _____ a truck?
7. New York City is very exciting, but it's _______
8. Lisbon is an interesting city, and it's _______
9. Tokyo is a safe city. It's _________, though.
10. My hometown is pretty boring. It's very _____, however.
DO EXERCISES OF SCRAMBLED SENTENCES IN INTERCHANGE ARCADE
Present Perfect Tense1. ____ Ann ___ yet? (call)
Yes. She called a few minutes ago.
2. ___ you ____ to any good movies lately? (be)
Yes, I ______ already ______ three fantastic films this month. (see)
3. _____ he ever ___ Thai food? (eat)
No, he ____ never ____ it. (have).
Fill in the blanks with for or since.I lived in Madrid ___ five years. I loved it.
My husband and I have been to Costa Rica every year _____ 2005.
Patrick has studied German ____ a long time. He´s a good speaker now.
Complete the sentences with should, shouldn't or can't.This city can be dangerous at night. You _______ stay out late.
You _____ travel by subway late at night. There are no trains after midnight.
In Hong Kong, the weather is best in the fall. You _____ go there then.